Vehicle tracking system has become a critical tool in ensuring high levels of productivity and efficiency in fleet management. Some of the characteristics of a modern vehicle tracking system include; multi-tracking device reporting, minimal back office administration, use of efficient real-time GPS vehicle tracking software, constant streaming and reporting information live to the company servers. The other capabilities include; use of minimal tracker hardware; driver behavior recording; meet the set out business objectives; make use of “super sense” GPS satellite tracking technologies and respond to quickly to click sort criteria’s for obtaining driver and vehicle information.
The Benefits of Using a Fleet Tracking Device
• Provide real-time information tracking data regarding your car or fleet
• Help improve fleet economy by pushing drivers to drive safely
• Availability of low cost vehicle tracking systems makes it easy to obtain the tracking devices
• Easy installation
• Cut unnecessary fuel cost; thus ensuring profitability
• Cut illegal trips or personal use of vehicle
• Enables the fleet or transport managers to measure company specific key performance indicators
• Cut numerous tracking related cost, because you do not have to pay extra services such as mapping services, and licensing fees
• Improves routing and dispatching services
• In most cases, the fleet tracking software comes with free software upgrades
• You can check the locations of your vehicle in real-time or over the internet
• Reduces overall company liability
• Eliminates worry about vehicle theft
• Helps pinpoint moonlighting employees
• Provides business advantage over the competitions, by unlocking the full potential of a business
GPS Tracking Systems
GPS dependent tracking systems are a great and cost-effective vehicle management solution that can be used to modernize any fleet of vehicle and in the process increase employee efficiency and productivity. In addition to cutting down on unlawful trips, fuel costs and overall business operating liability. GPS Tracking systems can be used in a number of business including personal car tracking, pizza delivery, school bus tracking and fleet tracking services. In case you are in a logistics business, the GPS tracker will help you connect with your fleet wherever it goes in an instant; this means getting real-time snapshots of the fleet at any time of the day.
New and Advanced GPS Fleet Tracking Solutions
Today, there are many highly innovative GPS based tracking systems developed by various tracking companies. Examples of sophisticated GPS software and hardware solutions include; Teletrack Fleet Director, SilverCloud Mobility Captured and the Next-Gen GPS Vehicle Tracking System.